Simalytic Solutions provides both Consulting Services
and interactive web-based Service Offerings that maximize the capabilities
of computing technology to achieve business objectives.
More and more businesses are dependent on the performance of computer systems and applications with increased on-line activity.
The trend of increasing on-line business functions was greatly accelerated by the global COVID-19 pandemic of 2020-21.
This means greater risk to business success if these computer systems cannot keep pace with business
growth. Faced with the prospect of catastrophic business failure for the lack of some relatively
inexpensive computer equipment, how does the business manager know what to do?
Simalytic Solutions specializes in the relationships between
computer application performance and business processes.
The traditional approaches to performance analysis and capacity planning no longer scale well because
the cost of avoiding the problem (analysis and planning) may exceed the cost of the solution (buying a
bigger system). If the hardware is truly so inexpensive, then why is there a problem? The trick is
knowing which of the many systems that the business application uses is the one that needs the upgrade.
Once the key system has been identified, traditional techniques can be applied to that system very
successfully. Although the analysis and planning activities are just as expensive, the cost and the
return on the investment are now relative to the entire business application instead of a single system.
This analysis is even more important when part of the application has been implemented with third-party services
that require long-term commitments.
New Approaches: How Simalytic Solutions Can Help
Computing technology has an impact on how any business functions today. Unfortunately, it is often
difficult to determine the business value of a change in that technology. Regardless of the size of
the business or the size of the change, the result should be increased value to the company.
For better or for worse, technology changes affect any business. Do you need answers to questions like:
- Did installing a second PC in the office improve productivity or cause communication problems that cost
time and money?
- Does the company web site increase business or is it just a headache to be tolerated?
- How would a B2B (business-to-business) relationship improve company profitability?
- Would better response time increase revenues or just cost more?
- Will the business’ applications support next year’s growth?
- How many customers can be supported before more equipment is needed? And what equipment will it be?
The Value to YOUR Business
How does using services from Simalytic Solutions provide value to your company?
Some of the many benefits of using the Personalized Assistance Consulting Services
and the interactive web-based Service Offerings are:
Contact us to discuss how The Simalytic Services can help your business.
- Improved Margins – let technology work for you, not against you, to deliver your products or services at a lower cost.
- Capital Leverage – know the productivity return for capital investments to make the most effective use of resource dollars.
- Technology Planning – focus technology acquisitions on the strategic objectives of your business.
- Web Delivered Services – subscription services are delivered using web-based self-service interactive applications to maximize your value and minimize your costs.
- Depth of Expertise – decades of experience and a wealth of business partnerships, many also located in the Front-Range, insure that the answers are available to the level of detail you need.
- Economy of Scale – increase your capabilities without increasing your staff.
- Overall Value – pay for only what you need and only when you need it.
Simalytic® is a registered Trademark and a registered Service Mark of Tim R. Norton.
Simalytic Modeling™, Simalytic Modeling Technique™, Simalytic Business Modeling ™, and Simalytic Function™ are trademarks of Simalytic Solutions, LLC.
SimalyticSM, Simalytic ServicesSM, The Response Time PipeSM, and Business Technology PlanningSM are servicemarks of Simalytic Solutions, LLC.
All other trademarked names and terms are the property of their respective owners.
© 2001-2021 Simalytic Solutions, LLC